After 30 hours
flight, I finally made it to Tours. My host mom came to pick me up beside the
train station in Tours. Her name is Monique, which is the same name with my
best friend back to American. My host mom is a very nice old lady, and she is
also very talkative.
When we arrived her house, there was a welcome party for
me with four Taiwanese students. I was very happy to meet them because I did
not expect there are so many Asian people here. After that my host mom invited
me to the wine festival, but I refused because I was too tired and I couldn’t
even feel my legs.
I cried when I
call my mom, because I was missing my family so badly. Maybe most people do not
understand why I was so sad, but for an international student like me who only
stay with my parents 28days a year it is not enough. Plus this study abroad is
taking me away from my parents, which is why inside of me was struggling.
Sometimes I wondered that why I came this far to study in American or France, I
missed a lot of time to spend with my parents. I see them getting old year-by-year
and growing white hairs and wrinkles. I blamed myself that why I did not stay
with them. However I know that I need do more in this life not only to be a
good daughter but also a successful and strong woman.
没有评论:
发表评论