Today is an excited day for all of us, because we
came to Paris! Our first stop is the Musee d'Orsay. It is the Museum
of Modern Art in Paris, it has the major collections from 1848 to 1914 such as
painting, sculpture, furniture and photography. Orsay Museum is extremely
delicate and beautiful, you can hardly tell that it is a reconstruction of a train
station.
For me, the most exciting things in this museum is to see
Van Gogh's painting!!!
i have
seen the Nuit étoilée sur le Rhône, La Chambre à coucher, Le Docteur Gachet,
Eugène Boch and L'Église d'Auvers! For me, the most exciting things in
this museum is to see Van Gogh's painting!!! i have seen the Nuit étoilée
sur le Rhône, La Chambre à coucher, Le Docteur Gachet, Eugène Boch and L'Église
d'Auvers! Nuit étoilée sur le Rhône is has always been my favorite painting, in
this painting we cloud see that Van Gogh captured the wave of river and the
twinkling stars on the sky. i really wish i could come to see it every
day.
After that we went to NOTRE-DAME, it was founded in 1163, it
lasted 180 years to completed the church. Notre Dame is a Gothic-style
Christian church is a symbol of the ancient Paris. It stands in the Seine
River, located in the center of the entire city of Paris. Its status, the
historical value is unmatched, is one of the most splendid buildings in the
history. I remember the first time I see Notre-dame is in the movie《 Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris 》I watched with my mother when I was
around 15 years-old. I was very shocked because of Quasimodo’s ugly look: the
geometric shape of the face, the horseshoe-shaped mouth, uneven teeth,
one-eyed, deaf, hump ... Works as a Romantic, dramatic scenes that give us an
exciting shock, the contradiction between the characters was most
vividly.
At night, Nai, Jane, Cera, Andy and me, we went to see
the La Tour Eiffel. We seat in front of the Eiffel Tour and lamented that
Eiffel Tower is a true miracle. When night falls, the lights illuminate the
Eiffel Tower, it is even more spectacular and romantic. I couldn’t tell how
beautiful it is. We were seating there and looking at it for 5 hours, but it’s
still cannot get enough. it is the
best night in France. I think that came to study abroad in France is the best
decision i have ever made. it cleared my mind about what i want to do in the
future, more importantly i love the people around me, they are smart, kind and
lovely.


没有评论:
发表评论