Today I walk to the school for 20mins, even
though I hate walking so much but the view here is very beautiful. I saw few
swans in the little pound while I was walking to school. After everybody arrived school, we did
the orientation and everyone in our group seems like very friendly. We were
walking around though the whole city in Tours; it is a very beautiful city.
I
love this city a lot, but the strange thing here is that most shop closed on
Monday!
At night, we went to an open-air bar here. It was awesome night and I am so happy get to know the people in my group and spent time with them.
At night, we went to an open-air bar here. It was awesome night and I am so happy get to know the people in my group and spent time with them.



没有评论:
发表评论