2012年6月9日星期六

In love with Tours


          We beginner our class about a week now, I had so much fun study here. The first day of class, our teacher called me “Petit chinois”, I guess it because my Chinese name is too hard to remember. I think it is pretty funny and now everyone in our group begin to call me “Petit chinois”

          I have been exploring the city with my new friend Jane, Efua and Nai these days.  Jane has a really good memory of the entire road we have been walked. She is kind of like our “GPS” in Tours, because we know that we could never go to wrong way if we follower her lead.

          Today is the first weekend for us here, so we decided to go to picnic beside the river. We went to the market and bought different kinds of “Fromage, pain et du vin” we chat, laugh and sharing everything we seen here. We had a very good time today.


          At night Nai, Jane, Efua and me we went to dinner together, we found a very nice restaurant and they have very delicious dish there. When we were trying to order the food by speaking French, I saw the waiter was trying to hold him smile because our French with American accent do sounds funny sometimes. But at least we tried very hard to speak and learn here :)

on the way home we toke some amazing night view pictures. i feel the night view is 10 times better than the day time. The night time in Tours is very stunning. 


 We found a random chinese guy toke this picture for us, and the picture came out very nicely, We though that he is a potential photographer. HAHA






I do not know when to begin, I am having so much fun and freedom.  Even though I am living with my single life, but there are so much happiness. i could not be more appreciated of my family and friends around me. 

没有评论:

发表评论