2012年7月18日星期三

THE LAST JOURNAL


 Tomorrow is the due day of my journal, so I want to take this opportunity to summarize my study abroad experience. In this summer French study abroad, I believe that I have learn a lot of things include the language, culture, tradition, food and drink etc.
Before I came here, my understand of France is only confined to books and movies. I heard French people are rigorous, I heard French culture is very serious, I heard that writers, artists, clothing designers, and intellectuals have a lofty position in French society, but I never know whether those are real or not. This time, I can finally use my own experiences to write down my understanding and knowledge of France.
I think that France is a country that is not suitable for people who are always living in a hurry. French people like to live with relax and carefree life. In France, a foreigner first has to learn to "wait". In France want to quickly accomplishing one thing is usually not easy. With the same thing, use a very short period of time can be done in the United States, but have to spend some time on the French. The second thing I have noticed in French family is that French woman have very high social status, French man has great respect for women, and they are courteous to women everywhere. And the dog in France is really a member of the family because French people even go on vacation with their dog, how lovely are that!
French people are adept at controlling the pace of life, they love chic and elegant life style, and they know how to fully enjoy life. But they are still serious at work or study. I think sometimes is easier to stimulate enthusiasm for the work in the relaxed state, like French people. Their food culture fully reflects the quality of life, and cultural qualities and mental outlook. French cuisine is characterized by fine, elegant and romantic. The Frenchman's diet, be regarded as a leisure culture.
I have to say that living in a country with full of art, literature, film, painting, and architecture feels amazing. I love everything here, and I just feel extremely comfortable in France. I truly appreciated that MSU study abroad program. I have been visited many other countries before but none of it could compare with France. I hope I will come here again soon and continue my “French” dream. 

没有评论:

发表评论