Before we went to a
little research about Mont-Saint-Michel, it says that Mont-Saint-Michel is
close to the Normandy; it is the most popular tourist destination in France,
but also the pilgrimage of Catholics. The Peak has the most famous mountain
monastery---St Michael. I was very excited to go there because I was fascinated
by these legendary stories of the Mont-Saint-Michel from my research.
If you look at Mont-Saint-Michel from far away, it seems like a castle in fairy tale. Large tracts of sandy surround it and it will become an island only at the high tide. It has the most beautiful white sandy ever. Look from the top of Mont-Saint-Michel, the beach and the sky seems to be connected with each other which is very amazing.
Mont-Saint-Michel has the 11th century Romanesque nave and the 15 th century Gothic choir. From our guides, we heard that there was a dense forest surrounded
by Mont Saint Michel, it may called Scissy forest. However, due to the erosion
of the sea over many years and eventually disappear. Today people can find
buried in the sand in the trunk.
Overall, I just really enjoyed walking around this beautiful island
and visit antique building. Up to now Mont-Saint-Michel is my favorite place, I
think it is very different from the other castles, it is beautiful and
surrounded by a mysterious and dreamy atmosphere and scenery.
This is our last time to travel with MSU group. I really enjoy the time with everyone.
This is our last time to travel with MSU group. I really enjoy the time with everyone.



没有评论:
发表评论