2012年7月11日星期三

French cuisine with Professor Anna and Thao


 Today we went to professor Anna’s house and we cooked ourlunch with the MSU students in the afternoon. We made French MOUSSE AU CHOCOLATand GALETTES DE SARRAZIN. Normally I don’t cook at home, because my dad is verygood at cooking and he is the one who cook in our family all the time. InAmerican, I cook breakfast for myself, I think American food is very easy tomake and it can be done in 5 minuets.
In my mind, I always thinkthat French cuisine is the hardest in the world because French people are veryparticular about their food culture. French people pay attention to the color,flavor and nutrition of the food. In particular, they pursuit of diningambience while they have a meal. The French people even give a philosophicalsense of their food.
             People always say that: "Feelthe atmosphere of the dinner on the table, you can judge the overallpersonality of the people in this country." From my own experience inFrance, I can feel that French people like to talk while having a meal withfriends or family to promote friendship, they enjoy it very much and regardedit as fun and joy. During this time study abroad in France, I learned a lotabout Table Manners and French food culture, that is why I am extremely excitedabout this French cuisine in Professor Anna’s house.
             My friends and I made Mousse au Chocolatunder the guidance of Professor Anna. I did not expect that making chocolatemousse is so easy! Our ingredients only are chocolate, butter, eggs, and salt,how simple is that! But our Mousse au Chocolat is very delicious and it hasvery rich flavor in it. Another group made Crepes Salees, which is also very delicious.It has egg, jambon, formage, and potato in it. Crepes Salees is very deliciousand nutritious, is an excellent homemade cuisine.
             We all had a very satisfied lunch, thankyou very much for professor Anna and Thao. I will try to cook it once I go backto America and share them with my friends and family.




没有评论:

发表评论